Friday 13 September 2013

Sweet Pink - Blue - Yellow Wrist Corsage - For Singapore Bride

Hello, All!!!!!!

Share with you one GREAT news!!! On July 2013 I had another order from a lovely bride in Singapore.

For this special order, I have a kind of mixed happy - disappointed feeling.
 
I'm (of course) so happy for the lovely couple (Alan and Fang Ting)!!!
 
But at the same time, I also feel so disappointed with the Singpost service. They confirmed that the parcel was missing, but on the next working day (after the wedding was over), they "suddenly" find it!!
 
Please let me share you the chronology of the "missing" packet:
  • Sunday, 14-07-2013. I got one order from one lovely bride, Fang Ting. Thanks dear, for choosing me =)
  •  
  • Tuesday, 16-07-2013. Order Confirmation
  •  
  • Monday, 22-07-2013 (During Lunch Time). Since there is time constraint, the bride asked me to send the packet via registered mail. She is willing to add another S$5.00 for the mail fee. Send the Packet (registered mail) @ Singpost Tampines. Double - Triple confirmed with the lady that the packet will reach in 1-2 working days.
  •  
  • Thursday, 25-07-2013. The packet hasn't arrived. I called Singpost customer service (1605) for so many times, but they said that the item is "on the way for delivery". Checked from the Singpost Tracking system, the status is "Further Processing in Progress". Called Singpost Customer Service was the most tedious task ever. Every time I called them, I need to keeps repeating the story and then finally (after they left me on hold for like 5 minutes) they say that they will call back in a while. But after a few hours no one was even bother to call back - and so on.   
  •  
  • Friday, 26-07-2013. The packet STILL hasn't arrived yet. On this day, I started called them since 08:30 a.m. till 18:00 p.m. NON STOP. After a few attempted, My husband managed to speak with the so-called team leader (Francis) and asked him where the item was. And the best part is, He can't track where the item was (I thought the purpose of registered mail is to keep track our packet delivery status?!?!?!). Give up with their kind of services, we decided to just collect the packet on the next day and send the packet by our self. Haitz, we paid money to Singpost for convenience and to solve our problems, NOT to give us more problem!! At this stage, I really lost my confidence with Singpost. I just want my packet to be delivered by the next day. She needs it by Sunday, for God sake!! Out of good will, I decided to come out another 6 simple corsage for her sisters (FOC). On Friday night, I skipped my beauty sleep (never sleep at all, FYI) to complete some corsages in case the packet is really lost. Thanks GOD I got prepare some heart felt for my upcoming flea market (which is haven't decided when).      
 
  • Saturday, 27-07-2013. There was one lady (Martha) from Singpost called and tell my husband that the item was officially MISSING!!!! OMG!!! It's like, we were expecting the final situation will like that, but when the Singpost confirmed it, I somehow felt so lost!! She said that we can go down to the nearest Singpost on Monday, 29-07-2013 to make the report. Straight away called the bride and tell about the news.  On the Saturday evening, I meet the Lovely bride to give the corsages.
  • Sunday, 28-07-2013. The Wedding Day. Congrats, Dear!!
 1st version of Wrist Corsages for her sisters (this packet was only delivered after the wedding):



  


 
2nd version of Wrist Corsages for her sisters (FOC):

 

 

 
For Alan and Fang Ting, CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so happy for you guys and so honored to be part of your special day


 


PS: The Tracking information

3 comments:

  1. These are so so delightful Tan ! What a shame they were not delivered on time... Hope you are well Sweetie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Tan,

    How awful the wrist corsages did'nt arrive on time.You must be so disappointed.
    They are absolutely beautiful.

    Have a nice weekend, dear Tan,
    hugs,
    Sarina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello dear flower, so sorry to hear that you had a bad accident on your business, you must be disappointed from that...(;*.*;)"""
    BUT YOUR CREATIONS ARE ALWAYS SUPER BEAUTIFUL BRILLIANT, DEAR !!!
    WHAT A PRETTY CORSAGES !!! LOVE THEM ALL !!! I LOVE YOUR FELT HEART ALSO !!! SUPER CUTE !!! (^o^)/"""

    ReplyDelete