Thursday 13 March 2014

Pom-Pom Keychain

Hello LOVE!!
 
Want to share with you all my creation of Pom-Pom Fluffy Keychain. Made this for my lovely sister-in-law, hope she will love it.

Craspedia Billy Balls, that is. It took me forever to find out the name of these fluffy little flowers. FYI: common Billy balls is in yellow/orange/red/green color. Only for The Shabby Tea Room challenge, I made the baby blue version of Billy balls =P

 

 
 

 
And at the same time, I am soooo happy and excited with the inspiration photo and challenge at The Shabby Tea Room, to use Baby Blue, Spring Flowers and Birds in your project. OMG!! So-in-love with the challenge's theme "Spring is Near".



5 comments:

  1. Hello Tan!
    love your cute pom pom and I'm sure your SIL loved it just as much.... You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sister in law will love it Tan ! This is so so sweet ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautifull project, I would love to have that on my bag .. Thank you for joining us at The Shabby Tearoom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Tan, It''s lovely. Your sister in law will be pleased.

    Sarina

    ReplyDelete